Lost stock facebook program

Last Updated:

1. thomasjmroz

thomasjmroz Member This Topic's Starter

I rooted my Droid and started to delete stock apps, I soon came to realize my phone didn't sync with Facebook anymore and when i have a quick contact, I cant click on the Facebook icon... Is there anywhere i can go to download stock apps for the Droid? Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. istolvampire

istolvampire Well-Known Member

you can download a stock rom with a pc and extract the facebook apk but is there no facebook app in the market?

not being able to click the icon sounds like you deleted something you shouldn't have for operations.

3. thomasjmroz

thomasjmroz Member This Topic's Starter

Okaythanks, yeah it was actually on my girlfriends phone, I didn't use that so I got rid of it, but apparently she cant live without it. Thanks.

4. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

she's rooted and you did not make any backup using something like MyBackup Pro or Titanium BU? if you had, you could have put it back in seconds.

if you did make a custom ROM backup when you first rooted, you might be able to send that zip file to your computer and extract the apk file as istol says.

5. ballisticn8

ballisticn8 Well-Known Member

you can get facebook from the maket, but like its been said, back up your rom before deleting things, you delete something you shouldnt have, restore, problem solved.