• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lupi619

May 2, 2010
I recorded like 5 videos with my inc, but now only 1 is there. I watched all of them fight after I recorded them, and then tried to email them to someone. Since then the videos wouldn't work. It said the video would not play. Now the videos are gone. Has anyone had any problems like this?

Did the videos get saved to the SD card and its isn't seated properly? Mine were missing and I removed and reseated the card and they were back. This was the second time it came loose. *sigh* The phone has never been jarred or dropped to cause this.

As a side note, I have the silicone case and the back came off when I tried to remove the case, which was convenient! I also put the case back on with the back still inside it. :D Saved me a couple steps!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones