lots of games crashSupport

Last Updated:

1. GamingForever

GamingForever Well-Known Member

Any idea why gaming crashes when using this phone. some crashes right away when opening the game while other games crashes during the game..

Raging thunder crashes during gameplay, dead space and shadowgun crashes starting the game. Is there a fix or does it have a problem with graphical gaming?

Advertisement
  2. Joey Jia

Joey Jia Member

would you please identify some of the application... I got testing engineer in my Lab now. Try to find root clause for you
  3. GamingForever

raging thunder 2
    deadspace
    shadowgun

i even had fruit ninja lag on me.

also, this doesn't purtains to gaming but i was watching a video i recorded and it froze and i had to force close it.
  4. QingWu

QingWu Well-Known Member

Thanks, we will test those games and try to find the root cause.
    For the video playing, can it be reproduce?
  5. GamingForever

I had it backup because I sent it to someone on dropbox but it always froze at the same spot everytime I played it for some reason (the original). My backup however played fine playing from dropbox so I don't know how the one on my phone got messed up. I deleted the video. I can't share the video as it's personal.

I tried to get another video to do the same thing and so far nothing... I tried to lag my camera today but everything played smoothly and recorded normal... so I don't know what happened yesterday.
  6. primetech

primetech Well-Known Member

The PCWorld article mentions some pictures aren't properly saved, so it wouldn't be a very big jump to think perhaps videos can have the exact same problem.