• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lots of SMS messages!

Klaynos

Apr 21, 2010
I have around 3000 messages from one person, currently they are all in one conversation, because of the number it takes a few moments to load the page. I know I can set the phone up to delete the old messages, but I don't really like deleting messages, or email, I just don't like doing it. So...

I'm looking for an app (or if the existing message app has a solution) that will allow me to have a smaller conversation or a way to load just the last few messages unless I ask to see older messages similar the the iphone... Does anyone know if this kind of thing exists?

Thanks in advance.

i use an app called 'sms backup' by christoph studer. it automatically backs up all ur sms to a folder on ur gmail account.

ive been saving all my text messages for a few years now, a bit sad i know, but they can make for interesting reading, especially the drunken ones to all the female contacts in your phonebook. lol. ;)

used to use the nokia lifeblog/photo/ovi programs, why they kept changing them i dont know, but if anyone knows a good sms manager/organiser so i can collate all my messages into one place on my home pc i would be much obliged.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones