Lots of space on my home screens.Support

Last Updated:

1. HTC Bencredible

HTC Bencredible Member This Topic's Starter

So I have two blank home screens and I am not really sure what else to put on them. Anyone have any ideas? Widgets, apps, anything that will be useful.

Advertisement
  2. DGRYAN1977

DGRYAN1977 Well-Known Member

I have one completely empty home screen and I am not sure what to do with it. lol
    If you name a fair price I think some people here would buy some of that real estate you have!

3. Terabethia

Terabethia Well-Known Member

Check out the "Lets see your incredible layout" for some good ideas.

I have Launcher Pro set to 7 screens. If I crammed everything together, I could get away with 2-3 screens. Instead, I choose to spread things out and organize the screens which gives it a much cleaner feel. I have 1 screen that has nothing but a calendar on it. I use the extra space on that screen to keep notes I make (like reminders or shopping lists).

4. IcedTC

IcedTC Well-Known Member

I use launcher pro as well and actually changed from 7 to 5 screens which is more than enough for me.

I had 7...but 2 of them were totally useless and had junk I never used on them.

5 is perfect for me, but check out Feedr for a widget. On one of the 5 screens, I have 4 feedr widgets, one for gizmodo,engadget,phandroid, and google news.

It's a nice widget that shows the top headlines for many sites and it definately keep me informed.