• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Loud Speaker Volume

dachillefx

Jul 1, 2010
Loving the DNA, but the loud speaker should be louder. It seems the volume stays the same until you put it half way, then it gets louder but not as loud as it should. What happened to the amp? Headphones are super loud and powerful. hope an update will fix the loud speaker for music and videos. I've noticed some say the DNA's volume is not low enough. This is true for at 7% it's loud but doesn't get any louder until 47-53%, which to me has to be an flaw. Anyone else agree or could my device be defected from day one???

Loving the DNA, but the loud speaker should be louder. It seems the volume stays the same until you put it half way, then it gets louder but not as loud as it should. What happened to the amp? Headphones are super loud and powerful. hope an update will fix the loud speaker for music and videos. I've noticed some say the DNA's volume is not low enough. This is true for at 7% it's loud but doesn't get any louder until 47-53%, which to me has to be an flaw. Anyone else agree or could my device be defected from day one???
External speaker is mediocre at best. The speaker on the Note 2 is much better. However, it's infinitely better than the external speaker on the Gnex.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones