Loudness After 2.1Support

Last Updated:

1. maylea

maylea Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

OK. I asked this a different way but I'd like to get some more input. The loudness on the phone is definitely lower after the 2.1 update. To the point that the speakerphone can't be used in the car while under 1.5 it could be used (it was very loud). A lot of discussion on this topic and the only fix given is using a leaked program that is copyrighted. Is there a way to change the phone settings for loudness without using this program? It is almost like they applied that EU loudness mandate. Makes the speakerphone useless now for me.

Advertisement
  2. censlow

censlow Member

I noticed the same issue. Makes it almost useless.

3. Gremlyn1

Gremlyn1 Well-Known Member

I have no issues with speaker phone in the car on 2.1, but I don't/didn't use it enough to notice a difference between 1.5 and 2.1. Why not just get a bluetooth?

4. chibucks

chibucks Well-Known Member

which program is this?

5. maylea

maylea Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

To G: I do use bluetooth. But sometimes when I am busy I forget to put it on and so it is nice to have a speakerphone to fall back on. Also use the speaker phone for calls with family when more than one person next to me needs to hear the conversation.

To chibucks: I've read your how to post on this over on the other site so that program that you demonstrated. QPST.