• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Love affair over after two months

pamay

Lurker
Jul 26, 2011
Needed to use my phone last Friday, was out of the car in broad daylight, couldn't see the screen, got back into car, still couldn't see the screen, got out of car again and went to a shaded area, still couldn't see the screen - was ready to scream and felt like throwing the damn thing.:mad:

Result? went to KMart next day and bought a $59 Nokia with key pad and a screen I could actually see in daylight.:D

Needed to use my phone last Friday, was out of the car in broad daylight, couldn't see the screen, got back into car, still couldn't see the screen, got out of car again and went to a shaded area, still couldn't see the screen - was ready to scream and felt like throwing the damn thing.:mad:

Result? went to KMart next day and bought a $59 Nokia with key pad and a screen I could actually see in daylight.:D

did u try putting up the brightness?
i know lg gt540 has crappy brightnes..

Upvote 0

Hmmm. sounds like your sun-baked device was a "short-lived" phone.... and could use a proper sending-off at "Cell PHone SIMetery"....
cellrip.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones