Love Android 2.0; Undecided on the DROID

Last Updated:

1. dak244

dak244 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I made the jump to Android 2.0 yesterday via the Motorola DROID. After following the news/forums/speculation for a month or so, I went ahead and pulled the trigger. I have only had the phone for about 24 hours, so my comments are still based on the initial impressions of the phone. Please keep in mind also that I am coming from a Blackberry Pearl.

First off, I love the usability, flexibility, intuitiveness, etc. of the Android 2.0 OS. Although Blackberry has a moderately stable, usable interface as well, Android seems to just blow it out of the water on features, speed (most of this can be attributed to the Droid), and sheer potential. I am really optimistic that this OS will continue to be developed into one of (if not,

Advertisement
  2. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

I can only speak to the ?. It is in the second row, right below the P and between the L and the enter key.

3. Dabrador

Dabrador Well-Known Member

Give it time. I too came from the Pearl and would never go back to BB. With anything new, there's going to be an adjustment period. I've had the Droid for almost a week and I'm finding that navigation is starting to become more natural.

Think back to when you got the Pearl. There was a learning curve with that cramped keyboard...