• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Love for this to be answered

Ive been looking all over the internet to try to find the answer to this and I havent found one.

I got an international version of the Milestone off Amazon a week ago and I cant send or receive picture messages.

From my researching it seems I have to set up an APN or something. Well I have no idea what that is or how to do it. So if some could explain how to do it, that is if that is the answer to my problem I will appreciate it ALOT.

On a smaller note, you can rearrange apps on you home screens but when you pull up the app menu it seems you can rearrange them there or can you? and How?

Thanks

Which carrier are you on? Here is a list of settings for different carriers:
Carrier APN Settings - ModMyi - Wiki

The apps in the app menu are sorted alphabetically and I don't know of a way to change that. You could try some of the 3rd party launchers like Home++, ADW Launcher or my favorite Launcher PRO. But I think there's no way to change the arrangement of apps in the app menu.

Upvote 0
ok this is weird. I finally got it to work, for the most part anyway. For a minute I thought I had to be connected to wifi cuz it wouldnt send then I connected to wifi and it did. But then I disconnected and tried to send again and it did.

So right now I can send and receive, sometimes the first time I try to send a pic it doesnt work but then I send a second one and it works then the first one sends too.

Its odd but at least its working. I appreciate all yalls help

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones