• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Im a musician/event producer and live by my phone (calendar,contacts,etc). I just upgraded and love it.
I have had the new verizon droid for a week now.. despite the few glitches and hangups i have experienced recently (don't know if it's apps oriented or just pushing the phones current limits ), it is the BEST, fastest phone i have seen. I love it and would totally recommend it to anyone. I'm kinda techy and like that stuff but from what i have experienced it's the best around. I've been a smart phone user since they were invented and have dealt with tons of more issues than the ones i see as growing pain bugs for this phone. Thank you Motorola, Google, and Verizon. I am very satisfied with it and it's future potential.

Im a musician/event producer and live by my phone (calendar,contacts,etc). I just upgraded and love it.
I have had the new verizon droid for a week now.. despite the few glitches and hangups i have experienced recently (don't know if it's apps oriented or just pushing the phones current limits ), it is the BEST, fastest phone i have seen. I love it and would totally recommend it to anyone. I'm kinda techy and like that stuff but from what i have experienced it's the best around. I've been a smart phone user since they were invented and have dealt with tons of more issues than the ones i see as growing pain bugs for this phone. Thank you Motorola, Google, and Verizon. I am very satisfied with it and it's future potential.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones