Love my BackflipGeneral

Last Updated:

1. kkaiser48

kkaiser48 Member This Topic's Starter

I just got the Backflip :) and I'm loving it. I am still in that awkward period where I don't know how to do everything but it has been a blast to play with. It's quick, smooth and fun. My husband is still baffled as to why I didn't get the iphone (wanted something I could customize and I have been very impressed with what I have seen of android) but I couldn't be more happy with the choice I have made.

There has only been one snag and I am sure it is something that is set up incorrectly. Although I can send and reply to most emails, there are a few people who I can't email to or reply to. I get a message that says authentication error sending. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Thanks!!

Advertisement
  2. Ynomrah

Ynomrah Well-Known Member

Try power cycling your device to fix the authenticating error. I've had that error once before and seemed like it was in reference to the network. Should resolve the isuue.

3. kkaiser48

Thanks for your suggestion. I found out through my AWESOME AT&T rep that I had email set up incorrectly. He helped me through the process and I am sending/replying/receiving emails the way I should be. Did I tell you how much I love the backflip?:)

4. Ynomrah

Ynomrah Well-Known Member

haha yes only a million times :).

and maybe your att rep was me :eek:. ;)

5. kkaiser48

Trent is that you? I told you I would spread the good word!!