Love my droid, But this is really annoying

Last Updated:

1. Grecho

Grecho Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I have had my Droid for almost a month now and i love it,,, but there are a couple of really annoying things that it does, and i was wondering if it was just me, or if anyone else has these problems too...

I will hit the unlock button on the top and start to do my pattern, and all the sudden, it says that i lifted my finger... and takes two tries out....

I will hit the unlock button and start my pattern and the screen will shut off like there is no activity and i will have to hit the unlock button again, and start over.

Oh and how about this,
    tried both handcent and stock messaging app, i regularly have periods of long delay from both receiving and sending text messages, i will be sending one text and get a text sending overload message also.... then i will have periods of sending and receiving the exact same text 10-15 times in a row.... this happens all of the time and its extremely annoying....

anyone else have same problems, or something that they would like to add that others have??

Advertisement
  2. SteveRyan

SteveRyan Well-Known Member

I have not heard of those issues before. I assume that you have powered off the Droid and the problem still happens after you turn it back on.

Are you using some kind of task killer? Sounds like a task killer issue to me.

3. Icedemon

Icedemon Well-Known Member

I just wish they would fix the screen scrolling issue. I hate when I go to tap on something and phone "thinks" I'm scrolling. I hear it's a bug in the Droid and N1. I even witnessed it when Engadget was doing a video of the N1.

4. Grecho

Grecho Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ahhh... i have that every now and again also