1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Love this phoneGeneral

1. Doubledee90

Doubledee90 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, I posted a few days ago asking opinions on me switching from my GNex to the Razr M and yesterday I pulled the trigger, and let me tell you, it was a great decision. I absolutely love this phone, the size is perfect, screen is great, camera is eh, and the performance is super quick. I was worried about the screen as the GNex had a 720p screen, but the Razr M screen is so much more vibrant, and I cant even see the pixels unless I put it close to my face, good job motorola. Also my GNex feels huge now in comparison. I finally think I found the perfect phone. Now I just hope it receives updates regularly..but thats to be seen.

If you guys have any great accessories or apps or anything really you can recommend to me that would be great!

Advertisement
    :
  2. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

I've been looking at some nice deals on this phone also, but I'm not up for an upgrade till around Aug...I need to figure out how I can get one sooner without paying full price.
  3. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

I've seen them on craigslist for as little as $250
  4. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Well so far so good on the updates, was the first non-Nexus phone to get Jelly Bean on Verizon.
  5. 1981dla

1981dla Member

I have been thinking of doing the same thing. I absolutely love my Gnex but I am frequently in very low signal areas for work and the reception is terrible. I never had that problem with my X, X2 or Bionic. What are some things that you miss about the gnex?
  6. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

I didn't actually notice the razr m having any better signal then my nexus. I I actually went back to my nexus as my work phone and returned the m