Lovin' my Innocell 3500mAhAccessories

Last Updated:

1. liewbob

liewbob Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just got the new battery which comes with a deeper back for my Incredible - and, yes it feels a little bulkier & is noticeably heavier (but not obnoxiously so) - but as far as I can tell so far, it makes way more difference than the 1750 did from the stock battery.
    I'm guessing it just about doubles the battery life - so I should be set for days - since I now have the stock battery, the Seidio 1750 & the monster 3500 :D

Advertisement
  2. armoredsaint

armoredsaint Well-Known Member

here's my new battery! 60 days of talk time and 5 years of stand by ;)

[​IMG]

but seriously, i got my htc 2150 mah last week and i really like the much improved battery life.

3. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

I know this matches the Incredible theme with the red, but you should really go with the blue top. This is a starter battery and not meant for deep cycling. You may find that you'll still need to be tethered to a charger to keep it topped off, or you'll be replacing it REAL soon. :p

(Also, your numbers are real optimistic. Talk time is more like 8.4 days continuous and standby is 7.5 months.) Update: On second thought, you're dropping 12V to 3.7V for the Incredible so ignoring losses, that translates to more like 27.2 days talk and roughly 2 years standby. You weren't that far off, just by a factor of 2. Sorry 'bout that!!!

I was able to find a case that would accomodate your Incredible with this particular extended battery, though:

[​IMG]

Yep, those are built-in solar panels to keep your battery topped off, too.
    ;):D

4. bigd300

bigd300 New Member

The pics are hilarious

5. kibble

kibble Well-Known Member

Hey, don't joke about backpacks with solar panels! (I have one, LOL)

The only problem is I'm never out in the sun long enough with my backpack on to make it worthwhile....

6. Hand76

Hand76 Guest

I want to get this battery but only when Seidio shows the cases they are going to make for it.

Going from a 1750 ---> 2150 is not that big a jump (especially when you factor in that big hump in the back of the case)

If I am going to have am ugly back case I might as well get a 3500 to go with it.

7. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

It is when said 1750mAh battery isn't really 1750mAh. I trust the 2150 is actually 2150, and considering folks with the 1500mAh TP2 battery are reporting better battery life over the Seidio 1750, I'd say it's a huge jump. I wouldn't touch Seidio batteries with a 10ft pole, certainly not at those prices.