loving the xSupport

Last Updated:

1. buddiec

buddiec Active Member This Topic's Starter

I am truely loving my x and coming from the original droid there is not a big learning curve. However I do have two issues that are baffling me at the moment.

First I can only seem to get email links from other verizon users in an email friends on other network tmobile sends me a email with a link with the complete web address and I can niether click on it (not blue) or copy and paste from it long press. I could do that on my droid and if the dame mail is sent to a droid next to me he gets the link and if he forwards the same message to me it comes with a link.

Second: How can you download a picture from a web page and or save it to the sd card on the droid you could long press on the pic and get the options that does not seem to work on my X it will light up but I don't get any options and I have tried 3 browser skifire, dolphin. and the stock on

Also how do I make the camera work from the camera button instead of a short cut on the screen. When I push the camera button I get a quick text message box :D

Advertisement
  2. bemaitea

bemaitea Well-Known Member

Long pressing on a pic should bring up a menu which has "Save image" as the very last option.

Also long holding the red camera button to the second stop should launch the camera app when you're at the home screen, but not at the lock screen unfortunately.

3. buddiec

Those two concepts I understand and use to use them with my droid and it worked flawlessly, however it does not work on my X so i need more solutions thanks

4. buddiec

Still have the same issue am I the only one with this problem?

5. NoShineMM

NoShineMM Well-Known Member

Not sure. sometimes i have found with pics on the web they have to be full images... camera button works on my X.