loving this android vibe

Last Updated:

1. funkmuncha

funkmuncha Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

hey

my phone history:
    many dumb phones
    HTC Titan 11 - left on the back of the car at an airport car park, never seen again
    Nokia N95 8GB - loved this used it for a year but hardware looked a bit ropey after that so moved on
    Nokia N97 mini - was so disapointed by this from day one, laggy, terrible screen, poor camera, crashed ALOT after upgrade
    HTC Desire - awesome hardware and software

Android seems so intuitive and the desire so snappy that i really dont see the need yet for any rooting, changes of home/launcher SW etc etc - give me few months and that may change, just cos it can. I love the fact that sense has the big button to go to the phone on all the home pages, suprisingly i use the phone function most!! Wouldnt mind seeing a bit more colour in sense menus.

Androids usibility is just amazing, the 7 home screens almost arent needed as the UI is so zippy and sensibly laid out, especially for someone coming from the depressingly poor combination of Symbian S60 and N97mini.

anyways great to see som much enthusiasim for mobile devices and software here.

laters
    fm

Advertisement
  2. crissajeans

crissajeans New Member

im gerade neu in diesem Forum....

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

4. funkmuncha

5. funkmuncha

thnks martimus....so cool to have an android but just wish there was something i cant do on it so i could post on the forum....haha....its all too easy