• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root low battery caused sd card fail, now after restoring/reinstalling thru titanium backup...

BobbyGoose

Lurker
Jun 2, 2011
low battery caused sd card fail, now after restoring/reinstalling thru titanium backup my internal storage is at max

i am rooted on an optimus t, i have all items possible on the sd card using app2sd and titanium backup pro.

i didnt have this problem prior. i am thinking there are duplicates hidden somewhere. i have used History eraser to try to clean up.

besides master resetting, is there another option to find large items in the internal storage?

just curious. any thoughts?

Edit: Sorry just realized this isn't the same phone; reposted.

My HTC Desire was restarted due to low battery long after I restored some backups (app + data) with Titanium Backup. When I booted back into Android, it showed 1MB of free internal space! So thought it might be the 4 downloads I had, so I deleted all of them and Android then said it had 61MB of free internal space.

Then I rebooted but now I only have 216KB free space!! :mad:

This is the second time it's happened and I've tried everything including SD Maid and every single app is linked to the SD card's 2nd partition. This didn't happen when Installing apps from the Play store or from Easy Installer; and Avast finds no problems.

It keeps saying "Unfortunately Google Play Store has stopped" etc. and the phone is very slow including booting.

I'm not willing to re-flash everything again, especially as the first time re-flashing, Clockwork Recovery said it couldn't mount the SD card, then after formatting, Windows 7 wouldn't recognize it, then neither would!

I'm only using Link2SD on ICS for HTC Desire 0.4.4.4.1, default HBoot, Clockworkmod Recovery Touch 5.8.0.2, aGPS and default homescreen with no scripts.

This is extremely irritating, can anyone help please?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones