Low Battery Message Until you reboot

Last Updated:

1. Droid_16

Droid_16 Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone out of no where receive a low battery message with the red blinking LED when you know your battery is at like 70%. Then after rebooting your phone find your phone to be back up to 70% power?

Advertisement
  2. radioz

radioz Active Member

This happened to me yesterday! It had only been off the charger for an hour or so, so I knew that the battery wasn't that low.

What solved it for me was to plug in the usb cable briefly and then unplugging it. The battery level went back to normal. Fortunatly I didn't have to turn it off or pull the battery.

I checked battery usage and found that a game I had tried briefly had used a large percentage of the battery.

3. jlcapel81

jlcapel81 New Member

I had the same issue yesterday. Right around 2:00 I noticed my phone starting to beep. I charged it in the morning and put it in Airplane mode all day because I have no service where I work. The low battery warning came on, so I turned off my phone. When I left work around 5:30, I turned the phone back on and got the WaveSecure screen saying that my phone was locked. Luckily I remembered my passcode and got back in the phone. I looked at the battery meter and it was completely full again...crazy!!! Anyone else have this problem yesterday?

4. Droid_16

Droid_16 Member This Topic's Starter

Mine just happened today, how long have you had your phone? I have had mine for about 2 weeks, so i think I'm going to try and get a new battery since im in the 30 day grace period.

5. rdalcanto

rdalcanto Well-Known Member

+1. Happened three days ago for the first time. Rebooted it. Back to 80%. Hasn't happened again since.

6. jlcapel81

jlcapel81 New Member

I purchased my phone the day it came out, but got a replacement a couple weeks ago...I'm assuming I kept the same battery. However, I'm fixing to get it replaced again tomorrow because of a problem with a big black spot on the camera. It was just crazy other people are experiencing the same issue around the same time...