Low Battery ToneSupport

Last Updated:

1. cdrikari

cdrikari New Member This Topic's Starter

I've had the phone for 5 months now and it's never made a noise before when the battery was low, just the red LED blink/solid.

Now it has started making this ghastly loud noise about every 15 minutes or so when the battery is very low. (I try to run it all the way down occasionally on the weekend to prevent memory)

I can't even find a way to find this setting, much less change it. Is there something I'm missing or an app I need to find this notification and kill it or at least change it and it's volume?

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Don't think you do anything about the "extremely low battery soung."

But the thing you don't need to do is drain your battery ... It is a Li-Ion battery and does not have memory issue ... should be recharged anytime ... and before you are near 30% ...

So charge often ... and enjoy

3. punkzanyj

punkzanyj Well-Known Member

that's odd. I've never experienced this, and I run my battery down as often as possible. Often to the point where it shuts itself off.

4. cdrikari

cdrikari New Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah, like I said, never made a peep until this morning. Now it plays this ghastly and loud descending tone when it gets low. Volume appears to not have anything to do with ringer volume.

5. punkzanyj

punkzanyj Well-Known Member

I would talk to T-Mobile, that sounds like a big glitch to me.