Low in-call volume on photon!!!Support

1. hey guys - just traded out my evo 3d for a photon 4g yesterday (all the haters, feel free to pass right over this) and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it compared to the 3d, except for one SMALL problem, which really isn't that small - the in-call volume, the earpiece, i can't hear a thing, even with the volume all the way up. it's rather annoying, and the only way i can hear the caller is to plug my other ear, and sit in a quiet room, and even then, it's difficult. other than that, this phone is amazing, and actually very much reminds me of my epic. if anyone knows how to troubleshoot the earpiece thing, that'd be awesome! thank you in advance for your time, and your most PROMPT replies would be fantastic!

Advertisement
  2. Citizen Coyote

Citizen Coyote Well-Known Member

That doesn't sound right. The Photon is loud, one of its selling points over the Evo 3D. If your earpiece is that quiet, I'd take it back to Sprint (or wherever you bought it) and have them check it out.
    drexappeal likes this.
  3. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Yup. I concur with Citizen Coyote. The MoPho is way louder than my EVO and I've actually had to turn the volume down in the middle of some of my calls.

Under Call Settings, check if Enhanced Privacy mode is on. That may or may not help, but it's worth a shot.