• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Low internal memory problem

Lurker
May 3, 2012
I have a rooted samsung galaxy fit running on 2.3.6 gingerbread from time to time i get the low disk space and incoming messages are blocked and i've done every possible solutions (cleaning cache by "app cache cleaner", uninstalling unwanted system apps by "titanium backup" like "samsung apps", "side ME", "news and weather", "social hub" and "quick office") and the last thing i've done is force moving all apps to my SD card but the problem is that the apps are moved but its data or files whatever still on the internal memory :mad: i've noticed this when i uninstalled "talking tom" app which i had forced moving it to the SD card before i found that the free internal memory increased from 13MB to 20MB

SO PLZ HELP!!!!!!!! :thinking::thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones