Low on space message and now my phone is deadSupport

Last Updated:

1. Jose15247

Jose15247 Member This Topic's Starter

I was looking over a thread earlier about the "low on space" message because I have been getting it. I was gonna try to fix it using the tips on there but now my phone is possibly dead. It froze up so i removed the battery and now when I turn it on it goes to the home screen for about 5 seconds and then restarts and does the same thing. Is there anyway I can fix this issue? I guess I have to make it back to factory defaults but I don't know how to do that without my phone being able to turn on.

Advertisement
  2. edp

edp Well-Known Member

if you have cl14, then you can do this:

Hard reset available in recovery mode: remove and reinsert battery; press volume down, send and end keys until reboot option pops up; scroll to wipe data/factory reset; press OK

3. Knitewulf

Knitewulf Well-Known Member

If your phone is rooted and you ever ran a Nandroid backup just restore it from then.
    Turn your phone on and hold the X button. Use the Volume buttons to scroll up and down and the Camera button to choose options.
    Alternatively if your phone is bricked you could searching for a guide to unbricking it. I would for you, but I am not that familiar with the Samsung Moment.
    Good luck though!