Low on Space/No SMS/MMS spaceSupport

Last Updated: 2011-07-06 20:38:55
  1. pnf529

pnf529 New Member

hey guys. so like a lot of the posts, yes i'm getting the message of low space too. unlike the other posts i can narrow down my problem and i can't figure out how to fix it. The problem is my internet space. I don't understand why because i'm not downloading anything. but with my apps the internet reached about 36 mb and the message popped up. after a thorough clean out of all unneeded apps the message went away. later on it comes back and so i check manage applications and my internet space basically just took over ALL that space i cleared up. so now it's sitting at 67.41 mb with a cleared cache and i have no idea where to go from here to drop that back to the 12 mb it should be at. can anyone help me here? i can't even get on the internet because there is to much internet space taken.

Advertisement
  2. dlwills

dlwills Active Member

Here is what I found helps with the low on space problem other than the culling of unneeded apps.

1. Clear phone call history
    2. Delete old messages app will delele messages but not MMS. You have to manually delete those.
    3. Sign out of facebook. This seems to tie up a bit of space.
    4. Clear out your caches. My browser is set up to delete them automatically when exiting the program.

I usually have to do steps 1-3 whenever I have updates on the applications that I have kept.

HTH,
    Leah