Low on space....

Last Updated:

1. Rube8514

Rube8514 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Again....for like the upteenth time...my phone says it is low on phone storage space....im just frustrated right now with this phone that about dont care anymore...its always something....i have around 15-20 apps on this phone (should NOT be a problem)...i clear the catche on my programs all the time...what the hell else could it be?? Please someone take my anger away!

Advertisement
  2. dpeeps74

dpeeps74 Well-Known Member

you should be able to sort by size and see what's taking up the most space in manage applications. do you have facebook syncing? that's the big one people seem to be reporting as of late, in which they have to clear their contacts storage and disable facebook sync.

3. Rube8514

I do have that....how do i clear the contact storage??

4. Rube8514

ok, i found it...but what all does it delete??? i mean i have my contacts backed up in google...

5. dpeeps74

dpeeps74 Well-Known Member

it just clears it out of the phone, and when it resyncs google contacts, your google contacts return. Of course, in the world of computers, you almost can never have enough backups, so i also always export my contacts to my sd card on a regular basis. i have roughly 100 contacts and my contacts storage takes up less than 1MB...if yours is much higher than that, it's due to the facebook sync most likely. some users have reported 30+MB being used by contacts storage because facebook has synced thousands of contacts.