Low phone memory!Support

1. J1amelia

J1amelia New Member

I have had 3 android phones over the past 2 years HTC tattoo, HTC Wildfire and my favourite HTC ChaCha (current phone)

The only problem i found with this one is the internal memory is really low, some of my apps have widgets and only work properly if saved to the phone, which doesnt help my problem.

I dont use my phone for games as i have a ipod touch 4th gen and i use that so my phones not slow for texting and other stuff.

I was wondering if there was any way that i could solve this problem, please help! i will be very grateful! :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. itsallgood

itsallgood Well-Known Member

You can try and move what ever you can from the internal memory to an SD card. Delete some apps. Use a file managing app like "ES File Explore" to organize and clean up your storage. The last option would be to get another phone that has more internal storage.
  3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hello and welcome aboard. You might wanna clear cache from all your installed applications. It seems that you've already moved most applications to your sd card already - which is what I was going to suggest. And yes, you are right - some applications don't play well when stored on the sd card.

BTW, I'm moving your thread to its support forum. &#8598;(^&#9661;^)&#8599;

P.s. If none of the above solutions work, then you might have to consider getting a larger sd card.
  4. Nick G

Nick G Well-Known Member

I've had the same problem, widgets won't work on SD card I think you'll have to live with it sorry.