Low Storage Internal App Memory Issues!Support

Last Updated:

1. bigandtall

bigandtall Member This Topic's Starter

Is anyone else experiencing problems downloading and running apps from the market due to low memory issues? Why did they only put 512MB of internal memory for app storage on this Epic when the AT&T galaxy version got 8GB of internal memory in addition to the 16GB micro Sd card???

My memory is full now, and without android 2.2 I can't move apps to the SD card. They should have provided all of their galaxy class phones with the 8GB internal memory.

Advertisement
  2. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

That's the droid x that has 8gb internal with a 16gb card. The captivate only has 16gb internal. The Epic also has 1 gb of internal. If it had 512, you would have had even less space. Btw, I am low on memory too :(

3. Thai

Thai Banned

I think that our phone is made for Froyo, which should allow us to dump more stuff into our SD card.

4. *king*

*king* Active Member

I have a evo and even with froyo the app developer has the make the app with the ability to move to sd. I dont have a lot of apps but of the one i do less then half can be moved to sd

5. MohanChital

MohanChital New Member

Please inform me how to free up Internal memory Storage and use the mobile applications successfully..... please revert back me as soon as possible.... please reply me as soon as possible. Thank you