1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Low System Memory & powerSupport

1. sachink

sachink New Member

Hi,
    I am a new Motorola Milestone XT720 user and is facing Low system resources problems when I launch apps such as Video editing. Any fixes for this problem. I have not rooted my phone and running android 2.1. Also when I start the GPS app, my battery is suddenly drained and phone switches off. Help welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Maybe you should install a task manager and kill all the running aps before you launch the video editing software. Make sure you use a task manager reasonably as it can affect performance of your other apps and especially widgets.

As for GPS and battery - that is how it is with GPS; it drains the battery very quickly.
  3. tigerdan

tigerdan Member

Hi, I also bought my XT720 in july when iphone out of stock- wrong move! the battery discharging rate is very fast even with all other functions like wifi- gps etc turn off--comparing to my present nearly 2 yrs old HTC 3 G phone-I went to the local service centre recently and was truly frustrated!- according to the cust service using a machine to test that there was nothing wrong with the battery. The hotline only operates during offc hr till 5pm and always engaged! there is no technical support on saturday and duty manager also not working on saturday. Just wonder what customers service meant to them......