Low volume sound output?Support

1. WhaleWriter

WhaleWriter Member

When hooked into my car stereo, the Commando seems to have a very low volume compared to my old Moto Droid 1, is this a common thing or did i get a defective unit?

Advertisement
  2. bigdanmeys13

bigdanmeys13 Active Member

Press the volume up button on the phone while playing music and gauge reading "Media Volume" should pop up. Adjust to your liking. All this done while hooked up to your car stereo, of course ;)
  3. WhaleWriter

WhaleWriter Member

umm yeah. of course. i did that but the volume is like half of what is was with Droid 1
  4. john58ford

john58ford Well-Known Member

Actualy I ran into a issue just like this with mine, if I'm at work and have the "media" volume down real low to watch youtube incognito while I'm actualy in the office, when I hop in the car I can run the "bluetooth" volume up but if I dont turn up the media volume before connecting or by navigating to it in settings it only plays at the lower level. I'm using an eclipse deck, I actualy cant use the hands-free-phone profile on it since GB but the media still works fine, so does the skip/fwd/pause funcionality.

Good Luck,
    John
  5. eppie20

eppie20 Active Member

I had the same problem,when I plugged in my headphones I thought the volume was way to
    low.I downloaded power amp pro app.works perfectly and sounds great now :)