1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Low volumeSupport

1. msaeger

msaeger Well-Known Member

Anyone else think the volume on this device is low? The exhibit 2 I had was quite a bit louder.

Is there a setting I could be missing or an app that could help? I tried one volume booster app and it ended up being crap ware.

Advertisement
  2. msaeger

3. scisyd

scisyd New Member

Please help. I have the Optimus L9 and really like it except that I bought it to monitor a website that posts substitute teaching jobs. When a new job is posted my computer alerts me with a "bong". I pull up the same website on my phone and when a new job is added I don't hear a thing. I added SpeakerBoost hoping that was the answer but it is still silent. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  4. msaeger

If it makes no noise at all I doubt it's what I was talking about.

Does anything make a sound?
  5. scisyd

scisyd New Member

It isn't what you were talking about but I was hoping someone with this phone might be able to help. When I run YouTube I get sound. I've tried a few other browsers (Opera, UC Browser, Firefox) but none seem to make a difference.
  6. thisguy_sean

thisguy_sean New Member

i also had the exhibit 2 before i got my l9 and the exhibit was a lot louder than my l9
  7. juiceinator

juiceinator New Member

Yep same problem here. I have an expensive pair or headphones that should be booming but with the l9 the volume output is so low it's ridiculous. Only gripe with the phone gonna try the app recommended but skeptical
  8. rhino889a

rhino889a Well-Known Member

the l9 has a decent audio chip
    i use "Volume+" and get great results.
    the paid version gets pretty loud. it has bass boost and eq as well
  9. juiceinator

juiceinator New Member

Seems volume+ only works with gingerbread and kitkat not jellybean which my l9 has
  10. rhino889a

rhino889a Well-Known Member

i have the metro l9 on 10 b
    thats 4.1.2
    locked but rooted
    works awesome loud and no distortion
    though i have never tried a headset

its loud enough people think i have a portable dvd player and not a phone
  11. last_minute_leif

last_minute_leif New Member

I know it's off topic but I have a metro l9 as well and I have yet to find any successful root methods. How did you do it?
  12. mario0318

mario0318 Well-Known Member

Please do a search on the forums before posting a question that has been addresses numerous times on an irrelevant thread. You will find better results searching the All Things Root subforum for root guides.