Lowering the volume for DROIDSupport

Last Updated:

1. hulamaaidden

hulamaaidden New Member This Topic's Starter

This is probably a simple question, but for the life of me, I can't figure it out...when I am talking with someone, the volume is SO loud. I've used the volume control on the side of the phone and its at the very minimum. Is there something else I can do to make the volume softer? Any help would be appreciated!

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

download an app called volume control, and use it to check what the system volume is.

3. JustROLLIN

JustROLLIN Well-Known Member

I would recommend Quick Settings. It can be customized to have quick access to whatever you want. GPS, WiFi, Volume, Brightness, etc. Work perfectly and very user friendly. Hope that helps.

4. shadowdude777

shadowdude777 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that the Android OS at this point only has 7 steps for all of the different volume settings (call, media, ringer, etc). It's stupid because then your music/calls/ringer are either too soft or blaringly loud. Hopefully, they'll fix this soon or in a custom ROM, but at the moment, this looks like a limitation of the Android OS to me. Sorry, I'm waiting for a fix as well. :(