• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

lowlyworm

lowlyworm

Mar 28, 2010
Indianapolis
Greetings. I should be taking delivery of an HTC Incredible later this week.

I'm a big fan of wireless communication technology. I've been a Ham Radio operator since 1971 and started screwing around with CB radio in 1967.

My current phone is a Nokia 6256i. The main reason I haven't upgraded until now was the miserable Verizon UI on their dumbphones. The Nokia was one of the last phones to have a non- VZW UI and it turned out to be quite moddable / hackable.

I'm looking forward to the Android learning experience. :p

Greetings. I should be taking delivery of an HTC Incredible later this week.

I'm a big fan of wireless communication technology. I've been a Ham Radio operator since 1971 and started screwing around with CB radio in 1967.

My current phone is a Nokia 6256i. The main reason I haven't upgraded until now was the miserable Verizon UI on their dumbphones. The Nokia was one of the last phones to have a non- VZW UI and it turned out to be quite moddable / hackable.

I'm looking forward to the Android learning experience. :p
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones