LP dock change questionSupport

Last Updated:

1. Greavous

Greavous Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Finally purchased LP pro plus and as well as the icon and dock package. I understand how to change the dock to a custom image but the original dock doesnt go away and I wind up with two docks over laying each other.

What is the deal to get rid of the original dock?

Advertisement
  2. mahers

mahers Well-Known Member

That's a new one! I've never heard this issue. Try going into the LPP Prefernces and pick None for your Dock. That should give you a clear background, then go back in and pick a custom dock and see if that works. Good luck.

3. Greavous

good idea, ill give that a try. Thanks

4. Greavous

well, no joy. Im wondering if its due to changing the icons to those text version icons but if I recall correctly the first thing I did was attempt to switch the stock dock for one that looks like what HTC sends out. When I did that I had two phone icons layered over each other. One phone was rotated 90* to the other. It was more difficult to see that the other three (browser, apps, and SMS) were doubled.

I guess I can do a LP reset and start over. Im going to get what I want, someday!

5. mahers

mahers Well-Known Member

Very odd. I have switched docks and icons so many times, it's mind boggling, and never have I experienced this issue. I wish you well on your quest.

6. Greavous

I reset LP and started over and life is good again. Dont know what the deal was but at least its now over with. Now I need to learn all the tricks and tweeks.

Thanks!