LPP--Adding more rows and columns while fitting widgets?

Last Updated:

1. jbhumph

jbhumph Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was so excited when LPP updated a while back and added the option for additional rows and columns....but it didn't resize things the way I wanted. I had hoped it would be tweeked and it seems better now but I'm still having an issue with Beautiful Widgets on the full size Home Weather. It doesn't fit the entire information completely with temp, etc. without pulling it down to fit across about 3 rows...which makes it look huge

Anyone else have this problem? Or should I just accept it and use the smaller Beautiful Home widget? And is there a way to resize the text size under the description of the app? I can remove it and kind of like it without it...but was curious if I'm missing something

Advertisement
  2. someotherguy

someotherguy Well-Known Member

Have you tried 5 columns and 8 rows?
    That seems to be a magical number for me.
    I don't have autofit turned on either.

GrandMasterB and jbhumph like this.
  3. mxsjw

mxsjw Well-Known Member

6 and 6 here, no auto fit and I can resize everything to look correct.

GrandMasterB and jbhumph like this.
  4. jbhumph

jbhumph Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Cool, looks like it was more of a mathematical equation here more than anything. Thanks, guys! 5x8 is giving me more of what I need. Still not exactly what I expected I guess but I like it much better now :cool:

Still playing around....6x6 I think is my final happy place for now. Darn widgets that don't have adjustable transparency cramp the styling :p lol