• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lucid won't turn on

duetsch215

Lurker
Jun 11, 2013
The battery died then I couldn't get it to power up. This has happened before however in the first incident, the LED lights flashed at the bottom. (I know this means that the phone does not have enough charge to start). This incident, the LED lights will not flash and the phone is completely unresponsive.

Quick check, have you tried other chargers? I had an issue with one of my Lucid's where it was absolutely dead and ended up only coming back to life with my old D1 motorola charger. If you don't have an extra lying around, try stopping by a local Verizon store, they should have multiple you can try. They may also have a new battery to test with. My D3 had a similar problem as well and ended up being that it couldn't draw enough initial charge to get over the bootup drain. Grabbed a replacement off Amazon with a standalone wall charger and it's worked great since.

Edit: Does it power on without the battery in, just plugged into the wall outlet?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones