Lunar-Gen [Final] (Admire Oxygen) [Inspired by oxygen rom]

Last Updated: 2013-04-15 10:49:06
  1. genovdot

genovdot Well-Known Member

I'm still gonna make the legend. I basically did what req did, made something to hold everybody over. Req and mystery pave the way and the other devs such as I and others make a variety of things built off their roms to try out.

Advertisement
    ajamie123 likes this.
  2. cee562

cee562 Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

3. thats what the oxygen rom looks like
  4. flakito97

flakito97 Well-Known Member

"+1 Geno".. oops sorry. I mean "Thanks" lolz. Nice look and smoothness. I personally made my own debloated Rom but ill try this :)

Also, as for the market error and not updating. Just flash the gapps.zip it worked for me. Flash right after flashing this Rom and he stock++ Rom. Like you would Cm7. Install Rom, and BEFORE rebooting to system, just flash gapps.zip and THEN reboot. All is gravy :)

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk
    cee562 likes this.
  5. nibs7

nibs7 Well-Known Member

where would i find the gapps.zip?
    new at this sorry
  6. flakito97

flakito97 Well-Known Member

nibs7 likes this.
  7. genovdot

Yup. Its gonna be pretty plain until the final build. Can't give away everything that the rom offers. Lol.
    gaazakid876 likes this.
  8. funkyman

funkyman Well-Known Member

I am currently running on your Monster 4 rom, do you know if i can flash req's custom kernel and cwm and keep using the Monster 4 rom, without having to go to this rom?
  9. EricJoneckis

EricJoneckis Well-Known Member

Just about everything I dl from my browser gives me a download unsuccessful immediately

Edit, now my phone seems to think I am constantly plugging it in ad unplugging it. And none of mmy backups work. Dammit
  10. genovdot

I'm not quite sure. It should but I'm totally not sure. I didn't try it
  11. genovdot

Go to settings, applications, manage applications, go to metro web and clear the cache. If doesn't work, you missed something during installation
  12. EricJoneckis

Is there any way I can put swype on this? I can't do shit without it...
    nevermind I figured it out.
  13. alittle

alittle Well-Known Member

You know when you'll release final version? Just gonna hold off till then. Just got my phone how I want it.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  14. genovdot

Depends on when I get the extras up and running. Working on it now
    alittle likes this.
  15. FoxyDrew

FoxyDrew Well-Known Member

plzzz i followed all the instructions and iv flashd several roms before but its on a bootloop but i can still go to download mode and recovery mod help!!!!!!
  16. genovdot

are you getting any error messages
  17. funkyman

funkyman Well-Known Member

there is no app for the files! i cant install anything without IO files or MyFiles lol gonna have to go back to stock++
  18. genovdot

its a simple download form the market. the point for this rom is to leave anything that goes on the phone up to the user and save internal storage. to give the phone room to breath basically. and thats why its named oxygen rom. lol. but just search oi in the market
  19. EricJoneckis

I don't mean to keep coming here and posting issues I'm has but I can't get scary put MN a beer to work now.I wanna supercharge! Get this thing as fast as possible
  20. genovdot

im already adding scripts and this doggie is running like a god, and im still not done. ive enabled boot animations too
  21. Cant wait until this rom is finished.....
  22. EricJoneckis

wow it auto corrected the hell out of that. I meant script manager.
  23. Can someone answer this.... before i flash this rom... can i back up my apps... with ah certain app.... because i dont know what kind of app...
  24. aaronmy

aaronmy Well-Known Member

there is titanium backup, root toolbox I believe also

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    gaazakid876 likes this.
  25. RetroDelete

RetroDelete Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried making an EXT4 format? I can't seem to get it to work, and cache is constantly mounted in CWM Recovery.