m.flash.com

1. vblick

vblick Well-Known Member

Can you access this page after downloading adobe showcase from the market place? My brower closes whenever I visit this site.

Can anyone list some true flash sites that only work with android 2.2 and not the flash light that came with 2.1?

I already did a hard reset so i'm not sure why this page isn't loaded...thoughts???

Advertisement
    rocksthaman likes this.
  2. techniqx

techniqx Active Member

I too have the same problem.
  3. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Pick an episode - Flash lite wouldn't get past the commercial. With Flash, once it starts playing, zoom out so you can see whole screen, then long press the episode - also with full Flash you get a little tool towards the upper left that lets you launch the vid in its own window.

Babylon 5 Full Episodes from The WB - Watch Free Babylon 5 Online on SlashControl

Don't know what to tell you about the Adobe app - or its actual purpose - seems to work fine just visiting the site.

If Bab 5 plays, suggest you uninstall that app, then clear your browser cache (in its settings) and then play around again.
    uniquenameEVO likes this.
  4. One Beast

One Beast Well-Known Member

You and that BAB 5 your gonna make me watch a couple episodes

And my m.flash.com works for me
    EarlyMon likes this.
  5. EarlyMon

bump for new forum member having some issue with this site
  6. mviton

mviton New Member

im having issues with all flash sites.
  7. uniquenameEVO

uniquenameEVO Well-Known Member

8. vblick

vblick Well-Known Member

I had to do a hard reset (this is my second time)...this time i downloaded and paid for my backup pro ($5) and let me tell you...this program is awesome. saves all my apps, txts, phone settings, and contacts. now i'm not scared to do a hard reset.

anyway - flash is working fine now.
    EarlyMon likes this.
  9. techniqx

techniqx Active Member

I had to revert back to 2.1, uninstall adobe flash from apps then update back to 2.2...... it somehow worked!!!!
  10. EarlyMon

Yep, that's a known issue. Might consider keeping this in your back pocket if you have furhter troubles - http://androidforums.com/support-troubleshooting-evo-4g/141369-how-fix-froyo.html

For some, just uninstalling the old Flash didn't cut it, had to do the reset also.
  11. exBBuser

exBBuser Well-Known Member

Its working for me.
  12. vgsantiago

vgsantiago Well-Known Member

site is good for me, haven't had to perform a hard reset yet for any of the reported bugs caused by Froyo (need a emocon for fingers crossed)
  13. EarlyMon

[​IMG]
  14. vgsantiago

vgsantiago Well-Known Member

nice:D

[​IMG]
    EarlyMon likes this.