m1ndh4x8r stock ROM GB2.3.5|OCKernel|Stable|Apps2SD|Premium Features

Last Updated: 2014-10-14 15:54:47
  1. disciplexone

disciplexone Well-Known Member

Taskmanager works fine I modified services.jar to to allow it to work, click refresh and x or kill all. If your in stock rom and you just copied the SystemUI.apk it won't work you need to copy services.jar to.

If you like deodexed version please do it in DSIXDA kitchen.

Advertisement
    shikata6 likes this.
  2. upadhyay

upadhyay Member

disciplexone could you plz provide the "No recent app in notification bar & smooth scroll app drawer like froyo" Mod for this ROM. Thanks in advance
  3. upadhyay

upadhyay Member

4. disciplexone

I can't now, I'm busy.
  5. striker280

striker280 Member

would you know if there is still the problem where whenever i install and app, the phone reboots

*I did not install data2sd or links2sd
  6. disciplexone

It might be low memory issue.
  7. striker280

striker280 Member

it happens with odexed too whenever i install an app. Is it because i dont have data2sd or partitions or something?

And is this version newer than the one posted from xda?
  8. playing around

playing around Active Member

This is newer than the one on xda. I remember reading in xda thread about that fault. From memory something about reboot before using. I had it 2 on 1st install but then I reflashed with data2sd and no probs.
  9. striker280

striker280 Member

so when yu flashed the one from xda, u got random reboots and the phone seemed unusable too? An is it when u flashed the one from this site, the problem was fixed? But the thing is that i dont use links2sd or data2sd, so is that fine?

And r u running the odexed version?
  10. playing around

I ran the odex version with data2sd with no problems. I only tried it without data2sd for 5 min as I always intended on getting more memory.
  11. striker280

striker280 Member

but without the data2sd did u have any reboots randomly or when you installed an application with this version? And did u overclock it at the time?
  12. disciplexone

lower your cpu frequency to 768 mhz.
  13. upadhyay

upadhyay Member

Sir any hope for the above mod. The froyo style app drawer was available with xda link of this rom but presently download links are not working.:confused:
  14. striker280

striker280 Member

15. disciplexone

just do it yourself.

I don't have time, and it's hard to mod an odex version

Just use deadline, noop or sio
  16. upadhyay

upadhyay Member

17. upadhyay

upadhyay Member

18. bluznaka032

bluznaka032 New Member

Hi first great Rom ! I love it works great! actualy the phone is used by my girlfriend and there is one think that I want to ask is there any way to change/remove the animation when the screen is turning off . I personaly liked it but my girl don't thank you in advance . :) again great work great rom
  19. playing around

I keep coming back to this ROM as I cant find anything better. I tried CM7 for a while but it was slower with more lag & used heaps more battery so its back to this one. I have found to avoid lag on wake I am now using 200Mhz min cpu & for some reason it seems even better on batt than 122Mhz was.
  20. senthamil

senthamil Well-Known Member

I used to have CyanogenMod 7.2 for the last couple of weeks. It looked like the best. But slowly day by day I started feeling frustrated, where many features are not coming good.

So I decided to wait for some months or a year to get a problem, bug free CyanogenMod 7 or 9 and now back to this one.

Thanks.
  21. belteshazzar

belteshazzar New Member

Hey! I installed Rom last night and I'm experiencing some problems. Cant't sync with my PC (the phone keeps restarting when plugged into PC). Also I tried to start viber and sam thing happened - the phone restarted.. Any thoughts?
    prajwalv4 likes this.
  22. playing around

Try dropping the max cpu speed. I think it is 806 by default. Some phones are unstable with this amount of overclocking.
  23. Willp97

Willp97 New Member

Hi, I downloaded this ROM after regretfully downloading Cyanogen 9 and love it! Only problem is every time I try to install an app from the Play Store, the phone reboots itself and the app is nowhere to be seen, any solutions?
    prajwalv4 likes this.
  24. prajwalv4

prajwalv4 New Member

Hi,This rom rom works great but when i tried to install any app,the android rotating symbol comes and the app does not get installed .how do i fix this?
    Pl help
    Thankyou