• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

M6 Smart Box

King tv provides all the live channels, star sports (from india), sky sports, bbc, bt sport (uk) etc. i got it from an indian business and ot is definitely from that part of the world.

I am from the UK but live in south korea. I mainly want to box for the uk sports and bbc channels. As far as I am aware it is an app on the box. I have searched KODI and i do nit think it is a kodi add on, although i may be wrond.

Thank you for trying to help!

Upvote 0
Thats works for bbc but not for all the sports channels etc
If it's Sky Sports you're after, AFAIK the only official and legal way is subscribing to Sky Go. How to do anything illegal and pirated we can't discuss here, AF forum rules.

I guess that "King TV" was illegal pirated content, and that's why can't find any details for it, whomever was running it doesn't want to be found, extradited, arrested, etc. It could be it was shut down, seized by the feds, etc, rather than expired. Maybe they were only on the so-called darknet, with subscriptions paid in Bitcoins?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm clearly very nieve to this as Inhave no idea how to get the other addons or to access what i'd like. I literally connected this bix to my wifi and received a tom if channels direct to my tv, much better quality than streaming and with no meed for vpn's etc

I use ExpressVPN really because I'm in China, but on the other hand I can watch YouTube, BBC, ITV, CH4, etc. in full 1080p HD. :) ...could probably even watch Sky Sports if I wanted, borrowing my dad's Sky subscription in the UK.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones