• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories M9 Cases & Accessories

El Presidente

Beware The Milky Pirate!
Jan 3, 2011
Scotland
Last edited:
I just watched a video on the new Dot View case and I like it now but their expensive I'm sure. The ones for the M8 were like 50 bucks when they 1st came out. But they don't cover your whole phone and I am afraid of that. I've always had good cases on my phones like Seidio and than recently Otterbox cause they are usually out 1st when you get your phone. But the Dot View case looks cool I just know it didn't get that great of reviews for the M8. But it seems improved now.

Upvote 0
This sucks were getting our phones Monday and I need a case. I like this purple Commuter not out yet. I ordered my husband the Defender with 2 day free shipping. But I really want to try the dot view case and you can't get anything yet. Best Buy tried telling me she had a couple grey ones but I am sure those were for the M8. I am probably going to just try the Spigen with kickstand to hold me over maybe. Just not sure what color blue or grey I don't want the chanpagne gold one and I am getting the silver with gold phone. I had the gold M8 and had a chapagne gold Siedio I won off a contest don't want that color again.

Upvote 0
Just ordered a body skin from XTREME GUARD/e-Bay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Xtr...575?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5b0d52130f

$_14.JPG

Strange enough,I couldn't find this on their website.......... o_O

If anyone comes across a TPU Bumper (frame only), a link or PM would be greatly appreciated. :)

Upvote 0
Thanks for posting this! I just ordered a Pink one with a kickstand so I'll have a kickstand case. I'm still wanting to try the Dot View and get an Otterbox Commuter maybe. But I can't believe these are a penny plus shipping. The kickstand was 2.59. Now I should cancel this purple wallet I ordered but I'll keep it for extra when I don't have my purse and just need money and credit cards. But I should have this by friday April 3rd and my other one by Tuesday and phone tomorrow. I need to get my Zagg put on right away.

Last edited:
Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones