• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mac Alternative for Partition Wizard

The partitioning tool I'd recommend is GParted. The simplest way to use this on a Mac is probably to make a virtual machine, either using GParted live or any Linux live download you like (Linux live distros will include it to allow you to partition the drive and install linux, but you could use it to partition your sd card instead). If you don't have tools for making virtual machines, you can download VirtualBox for free.

If you are planning on making an ext3 or ext4 format partition (linux formats) rather than fat32 then I would recommend GParted rather than MiniTool even if you had a PC: I've seen a lot of people make ext partitions with MiniTool then have to remake them with GParted before they would work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones