Mac Issues/Lack of SD Card Memory

Last Updated:

1. curbed

curbed New Member This Topic's Starter

Alright, so I rooted today with the help of a friend and his PC. Running DamageControl 2.08.1.

I am out of SD card space. After deleting what little music and pictures I had (less than 40 mb), I found that I was still actually losing memory. After reinstalling Ghost so that I could view my hidden files, I realized that this was because (I'm assuming) every time I moved something to the trash it somehow backed up to my SD card. I really haven't removed anything. I have a .Trashes file (and some other files) that has a crap-ton of stuff in it that needs to be gone.

So I have a nandroid backup, about 15 albums, and around 50 HD automotive pics on my SD card and I can't figure out how to remove them. It won't let me delete.

I never thought I'd be frustrated to have a Mac, but here I am. Anyone got any suggestions? Can I delete them through a file manager or in RA on my phone?

Thanks in advance. Hope this makes sense.

M

Advertisement
  2. curbed

curbed New Member This Topic's Starter

I just fixed my own problem.

Apparently Trash and the SD card get linked in this process. I emptied the Trash on my Mac and voila.

Hope this helps someone else...I'm a bit of a newbie, sorry for the dumb question.

:)