Mac syncGeneral

Last Updated:

1. psiclist

psiclist Member This Topic's Starter

I've had my Eris for a few days now. Has anyone tried The Missing Sync for Android for Mac? I used it with my Palm Tungsten and it worked pretty well. And I am not looking forward to manually typing in all my contacts, especially since the keyboard won't disappear when I tap that corner after I updated yesterday. $30 to save hours of typing with my thumbs (which I have no practice at yet LOL) seems like a good deal. thanks.

Advertisement
  2. JDG63

JDG63 Member

I bought Missing Sync and cannot for the life of me get it to connect via wifi or blue tooth to sync contacts back and fourth to the mac. I can use the cable to tether to backup my photos and such but not the calender or contacts. I know Google stores them so really it's not an issue.

3. midnight assassin

midnight assassin Well-Known Member

For music, try doubletwist. It worked well for me.

4. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

I tried Missing Sync for Windows Mobile a few years ago and it kept failing at syncing the calendar. Once I started syncing iCal and Address Book directly with Google Calendar and Gmail contacts, and using Exchange sync with WM over the air with that, all worked far better - which was a bonus when I went to Android (no more ActiveSync.)

I strongly suggest that method.