1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Machinarium

Last Updated:

1. SupremeBeaver

SupremeBeaver Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I dont know if any of you have played this game, it goes on PC. You can check it out on their site. They have a small demo of it.

Anyway this game would be PERFECT for android imo since it is a point and click game. Its one of the best games i've played honestly and would love to play it on my phone.

Here's their site

Machinarium

I really think if a lot of us contact the dev team they may port it over. It shouldnt be hard to port seeing as it is flash based. If you want to contact i'll put the link under, just click on info then contact.

http://www.amanita-design.net/

Anyone else here know about this game?

edit: to show u guys the awesomeness of thisgame, a trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwZBdWRSBRs

We need this on android!

Advertisement
  2. Nodders

Nodders Well-Known Member

It would be good, but could most phones handle the graphics? That game uses most of its screen real estate - not sure how it would translate to something the size of a post-it.

3. Petkovsky

Petkovsky New Member

really great game for pc! also the sound track is maddness!
    i would really like to see it on android!

4. Gurba

Gurba Well-Known Member

Cool game! :)

5. SupremeBeaver

totally agree, the soundtrack is dope!

6. Rrrracer

Rrrracer Well-Known Member

Trying it out right now on my Dinc... not quite the frame rate of the PC version, and there's no way to pull down the inventory bar which obviously makes it unplayable, but I got all the way up to the part where I needed to give the little mouse doll... oh well! Yeah a mobile optimized version would be awesome!

7. spottyelephant

spottyelephant Well-Known Member

Supposedly an android tablet version one is in the works - between that and Broken Sword on the way we might finally have some decent adventure games!

8. NZtechfreak

NZtechfreak Well-Known Member

The demo plays basically perfectly on my SGSII, can even use the inventory in the Opera Mobile browser(back button brings up inventory). Need to bust out my TV Out cable and bluetooth mouse and this will play amazingly well (too bad the whole game doesn't run in the browser with only a demo available). Just played up to the first screen after the gate...

9. spottyelephant

Ye I was using my Transformer and works perfect with trackpad and tv out online alright, but i'd much prefer to have a native app!

10. NZtechfreak

NZtechfreak Well-Known Member

Of course it would! I only posted that since the only other post made indicated it wasn't running that well. If the Transformer can run it then the SGSII has lots of overhead - it handles flash infinitely better than the Transformer (I have both, and obviously infinitely is hyperbole, but the difference is quite staggering).

11. spottyelephant

I'll have that one-two combination myself once my phone upgrade is ready next month :p

12. shad0wboss

shad0wboss Well-Known Member

agreed ! i mean we should have good gfx wise games like iphone...who cares about low end devices...tell you what, they are not for gaming...

13. fero11

fero11 New Member

14. SupremeBeaver

The game is brilliant. Like i mentioned in my original post i love this game, and i currently have it on my phone. Although there is one major flaw, it is not optimized for screens lower than 720p :(

15. Danielrogers

Danielrogers Active Member

Sure, everyone says I need it on my Android, but when it comes to life everyone says Why so expensive, why it $3.89. It could be on Android, but I'm not sure you gonna pay it's real price value

16. ktchong

ktchong Well-Known Member

Machinarium is also available on the PC... for about $10. It's the exact same game.

Kairosoft games are $5 each, and they rarely have sales. Kairosoft games are among the best Sellers on Android and iOS, and the games have a huge fanbase who eagerly buy every new Kairosoft game that comes out at the full price. $5 is actually the perfect price point for a good mobile game.

17. agentc13

agentc13 Daleks Über Alles VIP Member

Just a reminder that we should be discussing the game here, not attacking others. So let's keep this discussion focused on a possible port of the game. :)

Thanks for your understanding.