Madden 12 free

1. hunterwrot

hunterwrot Well-Known Member

Madden 12 will be free for vzw this weekend. I will be all over that.
    MADDEN NFL 12

Advertisement
    foo likes this.
  2. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Thy should pay people to put that game on their phones.
    rushmore likes this.
  3. bulla16

bulla16 Active Member

I purchased it a couple days after the Bionic launch and it has yet to work. They also won't answer any support emails or anything. EApic fail.
    :confused:
  4. foo

foo Well-Known Member

freakin sweet. [​IMG]
  5. rockstar323

rockstar323 Well-Known Member

The Bionic isnt on the list of compatible devices. I wonder if they will let us do it.
  6. Pushwall

Pushwall Well-Known Member

I tried the link they sent me on my Droid Bionic and it says,...."Sorry. Your phone is not supported." :mad:
  7. jfoey22

jfoey22 Well-Known Member

Same for me. That sucks.
  8. thatguy188

thatguy188 Well-Known Member

Whaaaaaaat? They said Verizon Android Device. The Bionic is a Verizon Android Device.

I'd call and raise some he|| about it. Nowhere did it say "Only for some devices"
  9. Busphan

Busphan Member

Oops, I can't read.
  10. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Just tried it myself. My phone isn't supported either. I think you need VCast.

Not surprising. It's Verizon, remember? Always a catch.
  11. jikhead

jikhead Well-Known Member

My vast app won't even connect so I can try to attempt to download it. Convenient that vcast app doesn't work...oh what the Verizon apps suck ass.
  12. scorp64va

scorp64va Well-Known Member

Yeah, just a hook to try and get people to sign up for VCast. It will cost you less to just buy the game from the Market.
  13. dautley

dautley VIP Member VIP Member

calling the #gives the message your qualified for the game free but when I go to the link they send to download it says you must have Vcast...
  14. TheGuitarBoss

TheGuitarBoss Well-Known Member

Is it for.xperia play?:)
  15. jikhead

Just left Cowboys stadium, and still can't get vcast to load to home page, errors out.
  16. Darin

Darin Well-Known Member

If you agree to the terms after installing V-Cast, you'll notice an extra $2.99 charge on your bill. Thanks Verizon for being such DICKS!

Ohhh... that is soo SHADY!

Tell people they get a free game, provide them a link, when they click it tell them they need V CAST installed. Have them install V CAST, then try to ding them $2.99/month for the 25GB plan.

Man, Verizon... you are not winning any votes with me.
  17. Pushwall

Pushwall Well-Known Member

I've got a Droid Bionic and vcast, but it's still a no go. I just called Verizon support and they said that the Droid Bionic is one of the phones that the game doesn't support. She said she looked and her Thunderbolt isn't supported either and she was bummed too. Oh well.
  18. jikhead

MADDEN NFL 12

I just read the fine print, and basically nearly all of our phones are supported....but still doesn't work for me.