Made the jump

Last Updated: 2011-03-01 02:54:56
  1. Crashed

Crashed Member

Well after having a long think I made the jump to android and went for the nexus. So I'm coming from an iPhone 3G, which died yesterday. I've read the tips thread but I wondering if anyone had any other suggestions to make, whether it be apps or how to best run the phone.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. welcome to Android :) I had a Iphone 4 before and I miss it only for the great game.. Because now with android you are free. I recommend you the app from google on the market they are really usefull.The game from gameloft are the best you can get (go with the device on gameloft.com and go down select galaxy s instead of nexus s because it has only few games..) You can go search for Adobe systems app to on market and get flash if its no done yet (and I recommend to go to browser setting and set plug-in as only when needed it will help your browsing speed) .. I recommend youtube widget it is pretty nice.. do not load to much all the 5 screen of stuff like icon and widget it takes ram. Live wallpaper are bad on ram too. I recommend widgetsoid it is pretty nice and customisable ,you get so many usefull setting easy to acces on your home screen! If you need something else do not esitate