• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I actually just switched from the Captivate to a Focus. I really love both phones. I should point out that I will forever avoid iPhones. Don't get me wrong though, I loved the Captivate (only when I was running the unofficial 2.2 Froyo), but I love the simplicity of the windows mobile platform. I'm like those people on the commericals that get nailed in the head with a football because I'm looking down at my phone for too long.

I'll still be coming back from time to time to hear the latest news!

Upvote 0
I actually just switched from the Captivate to a Focus. I really love both phones. I should point out that I will forever avoid iPhones. Don't get me wrong though, I loved the Captivate (only when I was running the unofficial 2.2 Froyo), but I love the simplicity of the windows mobile platform. I'm like those people on the commericals that get nailed in the head with a football because I'm looking down at my phone for too long.

I'll still be coming back from time to time to hear the latest news!

if i wanted a more simple phone i would also go for WP7. i enjoy the customizable aspects of android but if i were to go for something more simple it would definitely not be iphone

Upvote 0
to iPhone 3GS... installing update to 4.2, then rooting it

I was given it for free, and after all of the problems that I ran into I've decided to try out IOS for a little bit and if I miss my Captivate, I will go back to Android. If not, $$$ for college.

But yeah, thought I would share ;) haha

Not to mention all the brain power you'll save for college using the easier (made for *****) iOS... :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones