Magent tablet stuck on logo screen need help!!!!

Last Updated:

1. Gage17

Gage17 New Member

Just got a new magent tablet it is stuck in the logo screen I've tried everything factory reset clearing the data and contacting the people who made it but haven't often a responseplease help. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Brian706

Brian706 Moderator Moderator

Hi gage! While I am unfamiliar with this device I just wanted to at least pop in to say welcome to Android Forums! :)

I'm sure someone will stop in soon to give you some help.
  3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hey Gage17...

Hello and welcome aboard. Sorry to hear that you are having problems with your device. However, it seems that you've done everything that I would've suggest you do. A factory reset usually is what I would recommend you do in this situation, and I see that you've tried that already with no luck.

I'm sorry, but I cannot think of anything else to assist you with at this time - hopefully someone with a different solution might chime in to help you.

Best of luck.
  4. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Is the tablet rooted? If so do you have a backup before this started happening?

Sent From My HTC Evo 3D Using TapaTalk 2
  5. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

Hello Gage17 and welcome to AF. :)

I'm afraid I don't know how to assist you here and as Rush said you did everything we would suggest you do. I'm sorry I don't know, but I humbly welcome you to our community. :)
  6. Gage17

Gage17 New Member

To everyone who posted thanks for the support still no luck in fixxing it but thanks again for letting me know i at least did everything i could... :/
  7. Gage17

Gage17 New Member

And to dragonslayer95 unfourtunitly no it isnt rooted or else i would have tried this i had just got the tablet and it is a some what cheap one so i guess i should have expected as much. I tryed contacting the company several times but still no answer. :p