Magent tablet stuck on logo screen need help!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Gage17, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Gage17

Gage17 New Member

Oct 14, 2012
    Just got a new magent tablet it is stuck in the logo screen I've tried everything factory reset clearing the data and contacting the people who made it but haven't often a responseplease help. Thanks

Advertisement

2. Brian706

Jul 25, 2012
    Male
    Drafter
    Washington
    Hi gage! While I am unfamiliar with this device I just wanted to at least pop in to say welcome to Android Forums! :)

I'm sure someone will stop in soon to give you some help.

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hey Gage17...

Hello and welcome aboard. Sorry to hear that you are having problems with your device. However, it seems that you've done everything that I would've suggest you do. A factory reset usually is what I would recommend you do in this situation, and I see that you've tried that already with no luck.

I'm sorry, but I cannot think of anything else to assist you with at this time - hopefully someone with a different solution might chime in to help you.

Best of luck.

4. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender

Mar 9, 2012
    Male
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    Is the tablet rooted? If so do you have a backup before this started happening?

Sent From My HTC Evo 3D Using TapaTalk 2

5. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!!
    VIP Member

Feb 15, 2012
    Male
    Learning web development
    Navaro
    Hello Gage17 and welcome to AF. :)

I'm afraid I don't know how to assist you here and as Rush said you did everything we would suggest you do. I'm sorry I don't know, but I humbly welcome you to our community. :)

6. Gage17

Gage17 New Member

Oct 14, 2012
    To everyone who posted thanks for the support still no luck in fixxing it but thanks again for letting me know i at least did everything i could... :/

7. Gage17

Gage17 New Member

Oct 14, 2012
    And to dragonslayer95 unfourtunitly no it isnt rooted or else i would have tried this i had just got the tablet and it is a some what cheap one so i guess i should have expected as much. I tryed contacting the company several times but still no answer. :p