magic -unroot weird error help please

Last Updated:

1. jsnjeppe

jsnjeppe New Member This Topic's Starter

so im trying to unroot/downgrade my magic, i followed a guide at theunlockr.com i downloaded the file called sappimg.nbh formatted my sd card. I booted my phone up in fastboot mode and it took the update with sappimg.nbh however when its almost done i errror pops up saying this - Model ID incorrect update fail!. But the thing is my radio and spl are downgraded but my phone can only start up in fastboot mode. So i decided to download firmware from htc, so i did and now im running 1.5 BUT my spl and radio are now upgraded again! to 6xxx and 1.70xxx so weird. So i though it may have been unrootet? so i followed a guide at unlockr how to root, with i am familiar with. I installed flashrec.apk on my phone as the guide told me to, and when i open up the program i have two options, well i really only have one since the 2 is only available when 1 is complete. But the option is to press "Backup Recovery Image" so i press it but it says Backup FAILED: could not run command. so im not sure wether my phone is still rootet or not? and the weird errors im getting. help would be appreicated.

Advertisement