1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Magnetic POGO Charger is Available!!Tips

1. SplicedX

SplicedX Well-Known Member

I just received my pogo charger yesterday and it is excellent, both in fit and finish and increased charging speed! also, the manufacturer has set up a web site for sales. no eBay or Amazon.

Magnectic Pogo Cable

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    :
  2. kristalsoldier

kristalsoldier Well-Known Member

So, now how fast does your tab charge?
  3. SplicedX

I'm still trying to run it down. I'm at 75% right now. I may throw it on the charger now and report back in a little while. I'd post up some pics but for some reason I can't add attachments.
  4. SplicedX

OK, in one hour, my tablet went from 75% to 99%. How does that compare to the standard USB cable? I never timed the USB cable charge rate.
    kristalsoldier likes this.
  5. DruDog

DruDog Well-Known Member

Ordered.
  6. Chrizzl3

Chrizzl3 Well-Known Member

Wow thanks for the update! My only concern is the long term ”wear n tear ” from an unofficial accessory, could it hurt the battery? Wear it out over time?

Just a rough estimate, from 0%, while the N10 Is completely turned off, my device, via USB, takes roughly 5-7 hrs to charge. By no means scientific, just an estimate.

Because of a seemingly lack of accessories for this device, I will probably order this! Thanks for posting
  7. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Just ordered one. :)
  8. 4ubest

4ubest Well-Known Member

For only a 25% increase in charging speed why would you want one, or am I missing something less obvious?
  9. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

I want one because it will be so much easier than fighting with the tiny USB port. With my luck a dock will come out before the pogo gets here.
  10. SplicedX

Caveman419 and Chrizzl3 like this.
  11. Chrizzl3

Sometimes I don't have time to do a full charge. For me it'd be nice to have a charger I can plug in for an hour and actually get some juice out of it. Via USB I'd barely get anything for 1 hr or even half hour. Also if you've noticed if you are using the device while charging via USB, it charges extremely slowly. And for only 20$!

Also for me personally, I feel that USB can hurt the device's port long term from constant use. Not to mention I've had my USB charger ripped out of my phone, thankfully my charger was destroyed, not my phone. With the magnets, it seems virtually impossible to hurt the device. Also the website says there is a chip in the device that will keep it from overcharging.

And finally, this charger can free up the USB so you can plug into your computer or use for other uses. Just a few things that come to mind! My 2c.

Ps- I wanna use those little damn magnets! Lol
    Atma and 4ubest like this.
  12. Chrizzl3

Thanks OP! I've just heard of people having trouble with 3rd party accessories such as batteries, but I didn't read close enough!

Thanks again. Can't wait!

ORDERED!
  13. Caveman419

Caveman419 Well-Known Member

Just ordered one too. I cannot resist new tech toys.

Hey Google....if you are listening, this would be a dock purchase if you would get off your butts and put it out. We all saw your Christmas video.
    Dr Jones likes this.
  14. clo821

clo821 Well-Known Member

Any idea if the manufacturer will make these available in Amazon? I ask because I have a remaining balance from a gift card.

Edit - never mind, just read this:
    5. Are you going to sell the MagNector on Amazon and ebay?
    Yes. We are currently working to sell our MagNector on Amazon and ebay.
  15. 4ubest

4ubest Well-Known Member

Great, I knew I must be missing something so I will order too. Thank you.
  16. jhonb

jhonb Well-Known Member

How long is the cord?
  17. Dr Jones

Dr Jones Member

Cheers to that!!! Get some freaking accessories in the Play Store already! I've never seen a device released with absolutely no manufacturer accessories available. And after 3 months to boot! Wouldn't you think that Nexus being the flagship tablet for Google, they'd have all the bell and whistle accessories ready to roll with it? Very disappointing.
  18. SplicedX

the cord is 4 ft long
    Chrizzl3 and jhonb like this.
  19. SplicedX

as promised, here are some photos.

Attached Files:

chiph411 and Atma like this.
  20. Chrizzl3

Seems pretty decent considering what most phone chargers are these days. + I have a million extension cords! Ha

Sooooooooo jealous. unfortunately I entered my information correct on the website, but when they sent the invoice to my email my shipping address was the same as a billing address, which they are not in real life. I sent another follow up email correcting information but haven't received a reply. I'm hoping they just charged me anyway and send me the charger!

Thx again for posting!

CF
  21. SplicedX

more pics in the OP! Enjoy!
    Atma likes this.
  22. jhonb

jhonb Well-Known Member

Give it a month, some eBay seller from Hong Kong will have them for a buck derivered. :D (I slay me)
  23. Chrizzl3

Nobody wasn't too wait a month! Plus, it will take them a month to ship it! Lol. Hahaha And more importantly this Xmas cash is still burning a whole in my pocket! !!!

Hopefully you're wrong tho! ;)
  24. chiph411

chiph411 Well-Known Member

Could not resist and joined the band wagon and ordered:D

Chip
  25. Caveman419

Caveman419 Well-Known Member

I hope someone gets that lucky....I checked earlier today and there was one on eBay and it was up to $54.00 and 30 bids.